Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tool #10

Tool #10 - Digital Citizenship

Discuss at least three things you would want to make sure your students understand about being good digital citizens. 
I want to them to make sure they understand safety precautions,how to determine authenticity of sources and information. I would also like them to understand netiquette .
Share at least one of the resources mentioned above or on the Ed Tech website that you plan to use instructionally.
--atomic learning resources 
--examples from the web to reinforce the digital citizenship concepts
Explain briefly how you would "teach" the idea of digital citizenship to your students.
Practice blogging, posting etc to learn netiquette
Explain briefly how you plan to share the idea of digital citizenship with your parents.
I would create a PDF and post it to my website for parents to review. I could also send out an email to parents containing the same info/file through.

No comments:

Post a Comment